THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 4, 2007

WOW

Geeze,
So it's already November. It seems like this year has been flying by especially these past few months. Time never seemed to go by this fast when I was a kid or in high school. When did I grow up?! Does anyone else feel that way at times because I know I sure do?! I helped Les get some stage lights the other day at Ryan High School. I don't miss high school. It seems longer than a year and a half since I went there and then again it seems like yesterday. It's been about 6 years since I've been in middle school which means it's been almost 10 years since I was in elementary school. I was working last Saturday and a teacher who used to work at McNair was at VS shopping with her daughter and she looked the same as she did when I was at McNair. Crazy how you can remember teachers and staff. I worked today and I worked in shipment processing. We are about to have a reset once again and our new bra is the air push up bra in angels and so I had to sensor everything and sort them and then sort them by color but I got it all done. I really like shipment processing and Jenn pointed out a good point about it. I get to be alone. I do like to be anti-social if I can....lol. I do like it better back there; I feel productive, time goes by much faster, and I can have some me time where it's just me and it's quiet and I don't have to listen to the same songs over and over again. I may invest in an IPOD if they continue to use me in the back after the first of the year. We watched The Village tonight. I had only seen it once before. Les liked it, and I caught onto a few more things that I hadn't before. Well that's about all the randomness from this brain for a while. Until next time.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Lulu,
Tell me about the push up full coverage, it's either angel or ipex. I think it's new - I saw it yesterday, now that sounds interesting to me. After two kids, eventually three, I think it may be cheaper (and less painful) than a boob lift! Love ya baby sis.

PS - I like your pumpkins - good job Les, the tradition begins for you!

Jenn said...

By the way, I like the blogs better than myspace, don't you? All of your new pics look great!

Anonymous said...

I need to get one of these blog things... I already jumped on the xanga/myspace/facebook band wagon, might as well do this too!!! Myspace is only good for eves dropping on friends ;-)

..And I had a great time with the pumpkins!!! Though mine doesn't look so great now that it's a few days old. :-(
Can't wait 'till next year!!!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

The push up full coverage is probably going to be in body. It's the ipex. Most of the bras in body are ipex the material is wonderful. I know many people who are bigger chested love that bra. We had a work meeting tonight and one of our managers is a double d and she loves it because as she worded it "it doesn't look like gravity hit ya" lol it's definately something to look into.
Did you delete your myspace? Thanks I figured out finally how to put pics on thanks to mommy. and Les baby you do need to get blog. you need to jump on this bandwagon.

Jenn said...

You're right Les, you do need a blog although you could just share with Lou, I'm sure your material would be the same. Although it would be nice to hear about you and Lulu from a guy's perspective.

Lulu - I did delete my myspace. Corey didn't so much like the idea of guys from my past wanting to be my "friends". I respect that cuz I'd feel the same way about chicks from his past wanting to be his "friends". The blog is more fun anyway. I am glad to know the full coverage bra is from the ipex line. I love the ipex full coverage, I think I'm going to have to try one of those new ones out. It's so fun that you work at Vickies!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Les said it's funny that half the stuff we talk about is bras....lol. I keep telling him he needs to jump on the blog band wagon.