THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Surprise

So today the plan was when I got off of work to go to wally world and get my bike for Christmas. Les got rollerblades when I have rollerblades and I got a bike when he has a bike. So I get off of work, we pick up my car (the emergency break broke) so afterwards we go to his house to pick up the truck to go to walmart and well sitting in the front room is my brand new purple bike =D I new I was getting it but I didn't realize he had already gotten it. He put it together and fixed it all up for me =D I was excited. We decided to take a stroll around the block and I realized I hadn't ridden a bike I think in over ten years. I was a little wobbly. lol. Then after we ate we went down a few blocks to the park and did that loop and came back. It was a little bit chilly but we made it. My legs were killing me and they probably will be sore tomorrow. lol I got some new pajamas and a new outfit that I've had my eye on at work for freakin ever. That's my exciting day!! woo hoo!!!
SLT signing off

7 comments:

Constance said...

When do the training wheels come off?
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Hey now,
I'm a big girl. I don't have no stinkin training wheels. I thought my legs would be sore but my butt is sore....lol

Jessica Leija said...

Hey does your VS have a good selection of Cheekie panties in size Medium? I might need to come out this weekend and go shopping :)

The Les N Lou Blog said...

yes we do. our store is humungo. and my butt really hurts from that seat. my boney butt and that seat don't mix.

Jessica Leija said...

will you be working this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I couldn't take it anymore and got a blog. Go leave me some love!!! please :o)

The Les N Lou Blog said...

i work saturday from ten thirty to two thirty but i don't know if i'll be on the floor or in the back processing but you should still come by and ask for me at least if i'm not on the floor with customers. processing i'm usually in and out on the floor putting the newest stuff out. and yay for les finally getting a blog.