THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A new week

So it's Sunday. I know this week is going to fly by fast. Every week does. I need to finish up my Christmas gifts and send them off. The family came back and the house looked good. You'd never know my room had thrown up. My room on the other hand is a work in progress. I rearranged it once again and so now i'm still in the midst of putting it back together. Tomorrow is Les and I's six month anniversary (sp). =D Yay us. It's been an awesome six months and it's hard to believe it's already been six months and then again it's like it's only been six months. It seems like we've been together forever. Well it is exactly one month till Christmas. I got to stop piddle farting around with Christmas gifts and get them done. I've been working a lot lately. Friday wasn't as bad at work as I thought it was going to be but then again I do work in the back and didn't have to come in till noon. Lucky me...lol. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping I just have to put things together and finish making some of them. I can't wait for everyone to meet Les at christmas time. Hively family you need to come down for Christmas!!!!! Well that ties up my thoughts at the moment.
~L Squared~

4 comments:

Constance said...

HEY! What about emptying the trashcan and the recycling can? Hmmm? I love you!
Mom

nsp said...

marry x-mas!!! hi hi

nsp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Les N Lou Blog said...

I emptyed the recycling and took my trashbag on the porch out!