THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 9, 2007

PINK

So today at work, I got to basically redo the Pink rooms in our store. I got to rearrange and move things how i saw fit and how i thought looked good. It was my time to shine and I think I did well. Renee one of our CSLs said it looked good. Amy our store manager totally trusts my judgement obviously since she put it in my control. I had so much fun. On a not so good note. I'm failing algebra. I'm completely lost. I don't see how a person can look at and equation and determine how it would graph. are you kidding me how do you know that f of x to the negative one equals the square root of x minus two. Sorry I just don't get it. I made a freakin eleven on my last test. I'd have to ace every test and my final and my homework from here on out and i still wouldn't be able to make out with a seventy so i'm quite discouraged and freakin hate math at the moment. well that's all i wrote for now.
SLT signing off.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

See Lulu, I told you that you would love being a visual merchandiser!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Oh i had so much fun!!!

Jessica Leija said...

I wish you had the same teacher I had for College Algebra. I really suck at math, and I made a 98 in her class because she did such a good job teaching it. I really think a good teacher makes all the difference.