THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Already going on Thursday

I can't believe how fast this week has gone by. So I was off of work Monday. Every day I have off seems to fly by so freakin fast. Tuesday Les and I went on quite the bike ride. We found some woods near his house across from McNair. (my old elementary school)There is a trail back there and if you follow it one way it looks like it'll lead you to Ryan Road. (For those not familiar with the area a decent amount to bike ride) It was very hilly and steep and some points. Rocky and lots of trees. Going down hill I could just picture me running into a tree or hitting a rock wrong and flying off. If I had hurt my bike it would have been a long walk back to Les' house. So the trail split going towards Good Samarating (spelling?) Village or what seemed to go back toward Les' house. Oh and before we left we decieded to grab our his and hers mag lights which was a good idea because we wound up trying to find our way back in the dark. Even with flashlights it was kind of hard. Well, we came upon a road and decided to follow it and well it led to what we think was where the dug or pumped for oil. I don't know the official term. There were lined ponds and such, and semi trailers, and big tubes and such. So We go around it and the road seems to lead to nothing and it's kind of scary looking. Les decided to hop the barb wired fence and see what was around us, if there was another way home because we were making it up as we went along. We found a subdivision and it wound up being the one across from McNair. So we finally made it home. It was quite the adventure for us. I've been working later or after it gets dark these past couple of days so we haven't been able to venture into more of the unknown....lol

0 comments: