THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Six months

So Les and I celebrated our six month anniversary. We usually don't do anything out of the ordinary but to celebrate we went to the movies and then had dinner. We went and saw "Enchanted" and we LOVED it. We really enjoyed it. It was great and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Jenn have you taken the girls to see it yet? Then after the movies we went to Panera's and had dinner. It was yummy. It was so good. We usually eat fast food or something cheap like cheap pizzas and we don't go to the movies much. We are broke. It's usually one or the other but six months is a big date in our opinion. I can and can't believe it's been six months. It seems like we've been together forever but then again it's like holy cow it's already been six months. It's amazing how fast time can fly especially the older you get. It seems that there isn't enough time in a day. I know as a kid you always want to grow up and I'm all for growing up but it seemed to happen so fast and it just keeps picking up speed and isn't stopping. It's like a speeding train. Well my Handsome Prince is playing piano. =D I love it when he plays!
Peace out

5 comments:

Constance said...

Wait until you get ancient like your Dad & I! It's getting faster all the time! I actually want to see that movie! The next one you have to see is August Rush!!!! It's great!
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I know I know "Dan in Real Life" and "August Rush" lol. Well Les and I will be old like you and dad one day....lol

Anonymous said...

Speak for yourself!!!
lol

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Excuse me say what do you plan on being with someone else for the rest of your life?!

Anonymous said...

No, we'll definitely be together forever. I just don't quite agree with the getting old thing.