THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 9, 2007

Feel like a kid again

So Les and I went bike riding again. We went down the park and almost back when we decided to go to McNair and go back to the park and then home. That bike sit has made my bum sore but it was fun. We've been having lots of fun here lately with the evening walks when it isn't too cold, playing at the new McNair playground, checking out the infamous outdoor class room, wow that happened in November of my 5th grade year. That would be November of 1998 I believe wow almost ten years. We've also been going rollerblading and around McNair. When did we grow up, it happened so fast. Until next time.
SLT signing off

4 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

http://www.glumbert.com/media/koreanfreestyle

This is what I am fully expecting to see out of you and Les sometime soon!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

HOlY CRAP!!!! I think I'd break my face....and then some.

Constance said...

WOW! That was amazing! Lou, if you could've skated like that at SONIC, imagine the tips you would've raked in!
Love, Mom

Jenn said...

I kept waiting for her to fall or something. When and where the heck did you find the time to find this Juicy?