THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Early Christmas

So Les and I have decided to have an early Christmas. I got him roller blades and so now we go roller blading along with our evening walks. And for me, Les is getting me a bike so we can go bike riding together. We're pretty active and don't like to sit around and do nothing. So between kayaking, roller blading, walking, and bike riding we pretty much have all the mobility transportation types down. Les is going to get his four wheeler fixed sometime so that's going to be fun going mudding again. I am really excited about my bike. We're going to take the truck and get it tomorrow. I can't wait. Until next time....
SLT signing off

4 comments:

Constance said...

Dad will be so proud when he hears that you are a gal after his own heart!
Love, Mom

Jessica Leija said...

Now yall just need to train for a triathlon and youll be set! :D

Jenn said...

Les, we're waiting...for your blog!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I keep telling him he needs to jump on the band wagon. Yea we've been pretty getting athletic....lol. We're that crazy couple that bike rides, rollerblades, kayakes, four wheelin, lol.