THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 6, 2007

The weekend

This weekend I did a whole lot of nothing. We finished watching Grey's Anatomy season one and season two. Season three comes out September 11th and Season four starts September 27th. We watched Stranger than Fiction and that was better than what i thought it was going to be. It wasn't the greatest but it wasn't the worst. I bought four dvds at blockbuster...the four for twenty deal, I can never resist...lol. I have five shifts this week. =D Well that about sums up my exciting life....lol.

1 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Hi Laura Lou,

So - you miss your Momma too! ha
Somewhere along the way I missed that you moved out!

Hey how about you post a picture of that backpack with all the places you've been to on it? That sounds interesting.

I am your first comment! hehehe