THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 3, 2007

life by myself

So living on my own isn't as cracked up as it's thought to be especially when there is freakin no one to talk to. My best friend is the tv and junk food. lol. I need people and chaos in the house. It's so quiet with the exception of the bird (we are getting along i think we've made a truce) and my guinea pig makes noises every now and then. I can't wait for school to start...wait did i really just say that...yes i did. i've started roller blading. i've done a mile and a half every day for the past few days. i'd like to keep it up but when it comes to working out it only lasts for about two weeks. ha ha. i do like cooking dinner for Les and I but then he leaves and it's back to the silence. so that's my exciting summer since my family is out of town. I do like driving the vue since my cars in the shop. do you think mom and dad would trade me....yea didn't think so. Well that about sums up the past two weeks of my life. i do work just not enough. i'm going to have a little chat with my manager if i dont get more hours. three hostesses just left so there should be no excuse for not getting hours. well i'm going to go pig out on more junk food and watch tv untill i have to get ready. peace and chicken grease!
~Lou~

0 comments: