THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 11, 2007

People are mean

So tonight at work, I worked with Amanda. She's okay but she's not my favorite. She wanted me to close instead of her but I told her I couldn't because I HAVE to clean this house up. Well she said that her knee was hurting and that she was going to die (she likes to exagerate-spelling?) and I told her my parents will KILL me if I don't clean the house. I have so much to do before they come home and I have to open tomorrow so it'll be an early morning for me. She was so rude. She was not nice at all and was pissed off at me. I'm sorry but I have other things to do. I was going to offer to close for her tomorrow so tonight would have been her last shift but after not being nice to me, I said forget it and didn't even mention it. You burn me I'm grabbing the blow torch! =D

0 comments: