THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

school

So I had my first day of school. My algebra teacher is okay. She is kind of boring. I kind of wanted to go back to sleep in her class but to keep myself awake i texted Les....lol. Then I went to government. My government teacher is flippin awesome. She has such a passion for teaching and you can tell she loves it. She seems really cool. So I'm looking forward to her class. She said her tests were hard but she offers lots of extra credit. Oh and in algebra if you make an A in that class you don't have to take the final exam and in government the final exam is optional. If you are happy with your grade at the end of the year then that's your grade. I went to Italian and I was looking forward to that class but after class I was pretty discouraged. I'm the only really white person in that class and I think everyone has either gone to Italy, is Italian, or has some connection to it some way shape or form. The teacher hardly spoke a lick of English and was like this is just the ice breaker. I felt like the only one who didn't know what the heck was going on. It's like they dropped me into a class room in Italy. I did meet this one girl who's parents are from Iran and she is almost fluent in Italian and is fluent in whatever the people of Iran speak...Iraniese???lol. She would help me. She's really sweet. Well I'm really tired. I've been up since six. Peach out!

0 comments: