THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nothing too exciting

So nothing too terribley exciting has happened since my last post. I finished the cross stitch I was working on for Les' parents for christmas. I started the next one and oh man it is hard. It's dark navy canvas and black thread is terrible...my eyes are asking what the heck is going on....lol. We went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum and I definately recomend it. My guinea pig is running laps again. You put her on the ground and she just sits there but she runs around so much in her cage it's so weird. Well that about concludes it. Oh and I'm so happy my family is back. =D It was too boring and lonesome here without them, and I missed them. Peace and chicken grease.
~Lou~

6 comments:

Constance said...

You need to post a picture of your souveneir shorts we brought back for you!
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

i don't know how to post pics! Teach me woh when does that happen that i have to come to you for advice for something on the computer. ha ha.

Constance said...

I'll gladly share some of my rich wisdom with you!
Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

i'm waiting for that wisdom right now it's not so great because it's not helping...lol

Connie Marie said...

Just post it already!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

i don't know how to post i'm totally confused on it and don't get it!