THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Les wins this time

So Les and I were at Michaels just kind of piddle farting around. We were tired of being at home so we just needed to get out and do something so we went to Hobby Lobby and then Michaels. Well while we were at Michaels we were joking with each other and giving each other a hard time. I'm always giving him a hard time...I know shocker right....lol. Well we were going through the Halloween section and there was this goblin golem looking creature hanging on one of the shelves. So while we are joking around and giving each other a hard time, we're looking around and Les calmly says "Oh hey look it's you!" pointing and the creature thing. I got to say it was pretty good. I laughed for a good five minutes. He never gets me that good where I have no reply. I'm pretty quick on my feet but he got me that time and good. I guess the men got us this time Jenn! Well until next time. peace and chicken grease.
~Lou~

3 comments:

Constance said...

I think for as many times as you've probably "zinged" him, he was way overdue!
Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

true very true. i'm just not use to being "singed" by him. lol

Jenn said...

I miss you too Lulu, and remeber, "Boys are stupid", well not all the time just at times like this!