THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday

Well last night Les and I went to Olive Garden. Good stuff. I've got to say that's probably our favorite restaurant. Tonight we're going to the movies. Tomorrow we're going to go talk with Danny our pastor about marriage and all the goes along with that. Then Thursday we have another photo shoot with Bella Designs. =D So during the week is going to be pretty busy. I'm excited about all of it. I should be cleaning my room but I keep procrastinating on it. I just don't have the motivation for it...lol. You think I would since it takes me forever to find an outfit because all of my clean clothes are on the floor and not put up in my dresser or the closet oh and they are mixed in with the dirty clothes. It's not like I go roll around in the mud so at least it doesn't stink up my clean clothes....lol Well I guess I better work on that project. I've been playing on the computer all morning and part of the afternoon. =D
~PeAcE oUt~

0 comments: