THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Middle of the week already

So it's Wednesday already. This week has seemed to go by kind of quickly. Today I started my first day back at Sonic. I liked it. I'm starting at six and hour plus tips. Today I averaged about 12 bucks an hour. Not bad at all I got to say. So now I can't wait to be done with Vickie's. I liked working there but I had to swallow my pride and go where I can make money and get out of debt in a realistic amount of time. So my manager Mike was my assistant manager at my old sonic and he's really cool. He's nice and knows how to work with people, how to get the job done, and doesn't talk down to anyone. He actually started me out more than what I was making at my old Sonic. =D All in all it was a very good day. The sky is looking clearer for me. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only make 11.10 don't rub it in babe lol

Constance said...

What was that you were saying? I wasn't actively listening...
Love, Mom