THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday

Ah well it is already Friday. It doesn't feel like Friday to me. I don't know what if feels like. Fridays are different when you aren't in school and work on Saturdays. Well I did get a lot done this week wedding wise. I'm still trying to figure out bridesmaid dresses. It's turning stressful...lol. Valentine's Day is less than a week away. I've never really like Valentine's Day. I've always thought that if you love someone you should celebrate it all the time and Les and I do that so we're looking at it as a date night and our date night will be Monday not Thursday...lol. Monday's at Olive Garden the salad and bread sticks are unlimited and free so we're all about that. Olive Garden is definitely I would say our favorite restaurant. I did get Les a little something for Valentine's Day but I just look at it as another thing I found for him that he would like. I'm always getting stuff for him that looks like something he'd like. (that's when I can afford it) So I'd say we do "Valentine's Day" often. =D Oh I applied at Sonic this week. It's good money and I need to get my finances straightened out. I applied at the one in Highland Village off of 407 and at my old Sonic in Denton. I intend on applying at more. I really would like to go back so I can get my finances straightened out and in good standings before October.
Peace Out

2 comments:

Constance said...

Like I said Punkin, I respect you for swallowing your pride and doing what you feel you should do so that you can get yourself where you need to be financially. What is stressing you out? The hard part, the dress and such is all done! Once we confirm the date, it'll all fall into place!
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

The bridesmaid dresses are stressing me out!