THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Eventful week

So far it's been an eventful week. Monday we went to Olive Garden. We planned on going to the movies Tuesday but it didn't pan out so we just relax not too eventful. Today we had pre-marital counseling with Danny our pastor. I met Les' Great Grandma. And I got hired back at Sonic. I am stoked. I'm thrilled. It's going to help me out a lot. I can get hours and get paid well. Tomorrow is our rephotoshoot with Jess. I don't work Friday so I may call Danny H (sonic Danny) and see if he wants to meet up and talk about my schedule. I work Saturday and Sunday is church. So it's been an eventful week for us. We normally don't do much. lol. Well it's late and I got to get up kind of early.
Peace and chicken grease

5 comments:

Constance said...

Since you're giving notice at Vicky's, does that mean you are no longer, Sexy Little Thing? Do we have to give you a new nickname like Chicken Toaster Sandwich or Hamburger Helper?
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

hardy har har you're so funny. No I'll be the sexy little thing that works at sonic.

Jessica Leija said...

I like the name "Coney Dog"

:)

Connie Marie said...

I like Auntie Lou.
Beautiful background!

Happy Valentine's Day to the Lovebirds.

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I think I'm going to take Connie Marie's advice hers isn't retarded!