THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lazy Monday

So today so far has been a lazy Monday. Yesterday we (Les, Jess, and myself) went to our main church campus at 9:30. Les and Jess want to become members so we're doing the welcome class. I saw some old friends. It was nice to briefly catch up with them. And as for today, well I could be doing a lot of things but instead I have done a whole lot of nothing. =D I work tomorrow at Victoria's Secret and then Wednesday I'll be at Sonic and Thursday back at Victoria's Secret and then I have the whole weekend off unless Sonic wants to use me Friday and Saturday. Wednesday we are going to go meet with Danny again. I'm looking forward to that. It sounds like we'll be in our new building at church in March. That's exciting. I can't wait to see it to see if we can do a ceremony and reception there. If not, we'll do it at the main campus in Argyle. Well I'm going to go do something with my hair and then work on my project.
~Peace Out~

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

lol
Sexy Auntie Lou is pretty cool!

Connie Marie said...

I would have said, 'stinkin' sick' because I see the young kids say that ('cept substitute a worse 'f' word for the stinkin')

but... I didn't want to take a chance on you thinking I didn't think it was... kewl. ha

A 'sick' Grammaloo!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Awww well I hope you get to feeling better. I hate being sick. It definitely sucks!