THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 5, 2008

December

So married life is going well. I've been sick with the flu and Les has had to work overnights this week. So we both have been a little off this week. I can't believe Christmas is now less than three weeks away. We have our Christmas tree up. I can't wait to do our Christmas baking and I've been putting mula aside for doing after Christmas shopping with Mom. I can't wait. I haven't been shopping in forever and I'll get to spend time with my Mommy. =D

2 comments:

Pam Hopkins said...

I am glad to hear things are going well for you and Les. Sorry you are not feeling well. There is a lot going around this season. Are you going to do holiday baking with your mom? I am going up to the Moore's on Tuesday so Aunt Brenda and I can spend several days baking. We did that last year and it was a blast. We decided to make it a yearly tradition! I wish you guys a very Merry First Christmas together!!
Love,
Aunt Pam

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Yes Mom and I did our baking today! It was fun long day though. I am pretty sure I still have my sinus infection. ewwww!!!!