THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 21, 2008

being married

So we have our apartment pretty much set up how we want it minus a few details. I love being the wife and cooking dinner although without cable and internet and chick flicks it gets kind of boring...lol. We had mom and dad over for dinner last sunday and this sunday we are having Les' family over for dinner. =D I'm making dessert for Thanksgiving with the Deal's. =D I'll be making pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cheese cake, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I can't wait. So we have a lot to look forward to. Next friday I'll be wanting to put the Christmas tree up that Mom found for us last year. =D So lots to look forward too. =D

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Married life must be really good since your post showed up 4 times! Your desserts sound yummy! Does it feel weird that you're not coming to STL for Thanksgiving?

Connie Marie said...

You make it all sound so exciting!