THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Breaking News

So since Les and I do not have internet it's taken me a while to post the latest. So Monday morning I go to work and I'm the first one there, and I'm walking up to the door and the left side door the glass is shattered. So I search my pockets for my cell phone to call 911 and of all days I forget my cell phone. So because we are surrounded by businesses and they all don't open till like nine, I slowly walked inside to get the phone to call 911. So I talk to the operator and tell her that Sonic was broken into. She asks me for the address and I have no idea what our address is. So I told her Sonic off of Colorado Blvd. and that we are across from the mall and in between the social security office/post office and the Veterans clinic center place. I called it the Veterans Place...lol. So she asks me if I have touched anything and I said only the door and the phone. So she tells me to wait in my car and that she has dispatched police. So I go and sit in my car and not even two minutes later a cop shows up. We both go inside and inspect and thank goodness the closer locked the safe otherwise they would have gotten away with quite a bit of cash. What was strange though was there was a jar of change by the computer that they didn't take, there was a car hop changer that was left there, and there was eleven bucks in the drawer that wasn't taken. They had looked through the drawers because they were open and one was pried open but luckily no one was there when they broke in and luckily they didn't get away with anything, but it was a frightening experience.

0 comments: