THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 7, 2008

The latest with the wedding

So I have decided to make my bridesmaid dresses. So Jenn don't order yours. I made me a dress this weekend and I put it on and it hit my like a bolt of lightening that if they were done in black that they would be really cute bridesmaid dresses and you could totally wear them way more than once. They'll be strapless and black and will totally work with everyone's body type. (Even if your pregnant Jenn) I'll try to post a picture of the dress I made so you can picture it in black. Jess had a good idea too so I might even make the flower girl dresses. If I can find the right patter and the right material I'll make the flower girl dresses. We may have found a place for our reception. I got to wait for Mom to get back so I can show it to her.

2 comments:

Jessica Leija said...

I think the Arts Center would be perfect! And I cant believe what is all included for the price...talk about a bargain!

Jenn said...

The dresses sound good to me! Maybe this will be a new career for you...I can see it now..."Bridal Couture by Lulu". Love you!