THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses

So I have finally decided on my Bridesmaid dresses. I have decided that since all of my Bridesmaids with the exception of Jess already have matching Bridesmaid dresses. So Katie and Kelly can use theirs from Jess' wedding. Jess can use mine since we are like the same size and if Jenn is pregnant well she can then wear whatever she wants and if she isn't she has a dress. That way no one really has to spend money on their Bridesmaid dress. So then all Jess and Jenn have to worry about are the flower girl dresses. So that is what I've decided.... lol

3 comments:

Constance said...

You already know what I think! GREAT IDEA!! I think making the dresses would have added more stress to your plate. I think the style was VERY flattering! One detail down, 999 more to go!

Love, Mom

Jenn said...

Sounds good to me! I'm all for saving money...how do you feel about recycling one of my flower girl dresses? I'm sure we can find matching for the other girls on ebay...let me know!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I'm pretty set on those flower girl dresses...sorry.