THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

A new week

So it's already Monday afternoon. Les is much better. YAY!!! This weekend we didn't do much. We went rollerblading/rollerskating. I rollerskated and Les rollerbladed. We got our passport pictures taken. I still need to get the paper work for the both of us. Saturday I went to the bank and deposited my change. I had a little over 300 dollars in change. It weighed a ton. Battlestar Galactica season four starts Friday. I'm excited Les isn't. I've decided that this will be the Les and Lou Blog. Les doesn't blog much and contributes once in a blue moon...lol. Well that about sums up our exciting life...lol.

6 comments:

Steven said...

Y'all are already a boring and you arent even married yet! That isnt supposed to happen until about a year into the marriage!

Love you both!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Yea well what can we say we hang out with mom and dad a lot....lol

Constance said...

Hey now!
Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I never said that was a bad thing

Jessica Leija said...

Haha! Just to clarify, I was signed in as Steven...so that was ME that said "Love you both!" LOL

The Les N Lou Blog said...

yeah i thought it was weird that steven would say love you both...lol