THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding Regestry

So Jessica Martin, Les, and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Les and I registered for our wedding gifts. I'm super excited about it all. I think Les got a little tired of it after a while. Bed Bath and Beyond is the only place we registered. Unfortunately though the gray silvery towels that we want are discontinued so when the store is out of them that is it. So we may have to have an alternative if we don't get them. Earlier this week we got our bed set and our nice dishes. They are seasonal and we kept seeing them slowly disappear off the shelves and not being replenished. We had to go to two different targets to get our complete set of really nice dishes. All in all it was a very productive day. =D

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see the dishes! Did you get bedroom furniture or bedding?

Jenn said...

I like all the stuff you picked out! Your apartment is going to be so cute with the black, white and brushed nickel accents! Love it!!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

We just got the bedding. All of the furniture that we want is at IKEA. I'm so glad Les and I have the same taste. We basically agreed on everything which was nice. What's really cool is our bedding is dark gray and has this black leaf print we found at Bed Bath and Beyond a big spirally thing and it has little mirrors shaped like leaves on there it will go perfect in our bedroom. I'm so excited. =D