THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Details

So today we moved into the new church building. It was very exciting. The worship center is amazingly beautiful. I can't wait to get married in there. It's going to be wonderful and then across from there is where we'll have the reception. It's connected to the kitchen. I can not wait to have the wedding there. I was excited before about the wedding but now knowing where we are going to have it is even more exciting. I found my shoes for my wedding dress. They are a very light silver and match my dress wonderfully and what's even better is that they were under 20 bucks. =D We found out that we can't have the wedding on Saturday because we have Saturday service. So the wedding will most likely be Friday, October 17th. I'm very excited about our new building and our wedding being in the new building. It is awesome awesome stuff. =D

3 comments:

Constance said...

Like you, now that we know that the building will work, it's feeling more real! I can't wait to see the sanctuary when all of the kins are worked out and it's the finished product!
Love, Mom

Constance said...

kins is supposed to be
KINKS

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I know me too.