THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday

So today we (Jess, Bub, Les, and I) went to church. We came home and had about five minutes before we (Jess, Les, Mom, and I and met up with my sister Jess, Jacey, and Helena) left to go down into Dallas for the Bridal Show. I had a lot of fun. I got a lot of great ideas. I can't wait to get started on it all, and really can't wait for Jess to help me with it. =D and be her guinea pig =D I don't mind. We got a lot of basic stuff figured out. People who are in the wedding, what dresses the bridesmaids and flowergirls are going to wear. Oh yea I won 50 chocolate covered strawberries with a wedding package for Candy Haven. =D Yummy they are so wonderful. We have our colors. We now what kind of flowers we want. We have a date in mind. We know that we want Danny to marry us. Jessica will do our photography and Steven I'm assuming has been voluntold that he'll do the ceremony. Jess will also do save the date cards, invitations and any other creative thing that needs to be done..lol. Both Les and I have agreed on one thing for sure or at least I know I'm sold on is a photobooth. You can rent it out for a few hours and it takes pictures through out the reception of all your guests and adds a nice fun little element to it and they'll all have to kick Les and I out of it...lol. I really like that idea and it's definately something to remember. We'd like it to be rememberable. Well it's getting late.
Peace Out

6 comments:

Constance said...

I had fun even though I was "only there for the food". Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

same reason I was there lol... and to be the baggage mule. ha. jk, I had fun too. And yes I want the photobooth too. :-) Our wedding will definitely be memorable!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Ha ha. Well I'd say you got your moneys worth of food and cake...lol. And yea Les you were the baggage mule...lol. I really want the photo booth.

Pam Hopkins said...

Hi Laura,
I take it from your post that your are now officially engaged? I haven't heard anything so I thought I would just ask... So when is the big date? I am very happy for you. Is that why you decided not to go to school this semester... I was surprised to see you were just working... Let me in on all the juicy stuff!!
Love, Aunt Pam

Jenn said...

So...Steven Leija officiates weddings not too? Just kidding, it just read kind of funny when you said "Jess will do pics and Steven will do the ceremony". The Leija family is so multi-talented!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

Aunt Pam,
We will consider it official once we have the talk with mom and dad. We are thinking October 18th of this year. I decided not to go to school because I can't afford it. I spent my money unwisely last semester and decided to become financially on my own. I'm digging myself out of a hole that I dug...aka...credit card debt. I'm learning a good lesson about money right now it sucks but i got to learn it sometime...lol. Jessica is kind of my own personal wedding planner. Between the two of us we got some good ideas going. I'm super excited.
Jenn,
Yea well I'm not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to wording after all I did go to Denton Schools...lol they're a joke. The Leija family is very universal in their talents that's for sure.