THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Planning

So I didn't work yesterday and decided to go out to Frisco to hang out with Jess. We had a lot of fun. We have a ton of ideas going for the wedding. I'm so excited and so greatfull I have my wonderful sister to help me. I think I would be in over my head if I didn't have her help. We got stuff to make couple shower invitations. Super excited about that. We went to IKEA. I took a catalog home and Les and I have pretty much picked out all the furniture for the apartment. It all will cost us under 1800 dollars. I don't think that's bad at all for the bedroom, living room, and dining room. We like it and it's cheap and good quality stuff. I watch Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC and they get their stuff at IKEA and having 8 kids and it's not trashed I'd say it's good stuff....lol. I can't wait to get my work schedule for next week to figure out what day I have off so I can go back out there and work on wedding stuff. I realized that it's now less than nine months away. CRAZY!!!
Peace Out

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Lulu,

Do you have the style numbers on the dresses yet so that I can start checking ebay? Love you!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

which dresses?

Jenn said...

Mine and the girls

Jenn said...

Also, do you have an alternate for me in case I am not pregnant?

The Les N Lou Blog said...

I'll email you the David's Bridal link again the Dress my wedding. It has the dress style number...ect. And no I haven't thought of an alternate for you I'll have to come up with something.

Jenn said...

Thanks Lulu, I wasn't sure if that email was your definate choices or if you were just playing around. I'll start keeping an eye on ebay. Love you!