THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Semi Annual Sale

So last night I was scheduled from five to midnight to do the semi annual sale reset at work. I was fine with that but then midnight came and went and we were no where near being finished. So we didn't get finished until FIVE this morning. So I worked twelve hours straight without a break. And I am scheduled from ten to six. Well since I worked five hours extra last night I decieded I'm sleeping in, and I don't care. So I turned off my phone and alarms and got about five and a half hours of sleep. So I'm going to take my time getting ready. I'm really in no hurry. Courtney, my manager, called my phone, she didn't sound mad which is good and she shouldn't. So I'm just going to tell them I slept through my alarm.

2 comments:

Constance said...

They don't read your blog do they?
Love, Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

They don't know I have a blog!