THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Adventure

So we had quite the adventure last weekend. Last Saturday Les and I went to his rents house to go do laundry. I left and went to go to Mom and Dad's and luckily they weren't home and didn't realize I had the keys to their house in my purse. So I went to the apartment and walked in the door and hear water. I look in our downstairs bathroom and see water dripping from the vent, the ceiling, and down the walls. I threw the keys on the floor and ran upstairs and our upstairs bathroom had overflowed. We had a leaky valve and the water kept running and over flowed the toilet. Luckily it was just clear water because it was just the actual toilet water. So I run to get all the towels we have and started to wipe up the water. So I run downstairs to get what was and no longer is my kool aid pitcher and start getting water from the toilet and into the tub. I call the emergency maintenance number and don't hear from them for an hour and a half. I call Les freaking out but there isn't much to do except keep shoveling water from the toilet to the tub until maintenance shows up since they are only on call on the weekends. So they show up and fix our toilet. So Sunday my bathrooms got the ultimate scrub down. So that was our little adventure for the weekend!

0 comments: