THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing New

Nothing new has really gone on in the life of the newlyweds. We had Charlie over for dinner last week. We had burgers and fries. I think I burned myself every day last week...lol....either at work or at home...lol. We are doing laundry at the Deals. I did my grocery shopping today for the week. We are going to clean the apartment this weekend. We may go to Joann's fabric and use the Christmas money from my other mom and dad to get fabric to make curtains to help kind of complete and finish our apartment. I need to go to hobby lobby a price the black boxes I used for the wedding to organize my kitchen. We got to go to storage to put up the Christmas tree and some other stuff that's lying around the house. We went to Jess and Steven's Thursday and had a nurf war and had dinner. It was wonderful. Thank you guys again for having us over. I think Les and I need to get some nurf guns...lol. =D We'd have a good playing field since we have an upstairs and downstairs that is loft like. We saw Bride Wars last night and it was really funny. We both enjoyed it. That just about sums up our week.
Peace!

0 comments: