THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 13, 2009

Long Week

Where to begin. It has been a very long week. Monday was Bachelor day, Tuesday...I can't even remember what I did after work, Wednesday was staying longer at work, Lost, and my boss got fired, Thursday was Survivor and first day with my new boss. And I'm so glad it's Friday but I have a work meeting tomorrow and then a manager's meeting. It's been a long week. The new boss seems good. He knows what he's doing, and knows how to run a store, and I'm on his good side. Sot that's always good. =D Oh I opened with boss' boss today but he's good company and helped out a lot today so I didn't mind one bit. So all in all it's been a very long week. Oh I remember Tuesday my cat crapped on my floor and I couldn't fall asleep till about two.

0 comments: