THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yay!

Well I finally got my new phone. I am very happy to have it back. Les and I were going to go kayaking but it was too windy. I worked about 36 hours this past week. My next paycheck should be nice...lol. I can't wait till we get to get our new Wave Push Up Bra in Very Sexy as well as our new perfume Super Model. I love that scent. Jenn if they don't carry the Wave bra in my size do you want it? I don't know if you wear push up bras or not. We're also supposedly suppose to get the new pink with rinestone look santa hats. I can't wait they are super cute. Oh corporate came to work Friday. The vice president of the Victoria's Secret Company was there. Everyone was on pins and needles and stressed out. I'm totally burned out on school and am sick of it. I want to take a break. Well that's all the gossip in my life right now.
~Ciao~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Lulu,
I'd love the bra (if they don't have it in your size)!! Our Vickie's was going through a remodel and they were supposed to re-open this weekend, I can't wait!

Jessica Leija said...

Lou!

Tell me how much the pink rhinestone santa hats are...I want one! :)

Also, thanks for the black push up bra...that thing does wonders considering there is nothing to really push up! I need to get a few more...I will come see you when I make my purchase!

LOVE YOU!

The Les N Lou Blog said...

You'll have to see our store and We'll have to go on my day off or something and it can be your "birthday gift" and you can pay me back but don't say anything in the store...lol I'll have to price them. I really hope i can get one for free they are really cute. we have tons of cute stuff in.