THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 29, 2007

weekend

Well the weekend flew by pretty dang fast. I worked Friday and all day Saturday. Sunday Les and I had church and then we went bowling and surprisingly did well. I got a new high score of 137. I was pretty happy with that. It was a lot of fun. Then we ate pizza and did some running around town. My work meeting was canceled. I'm not sure why but I was fine with that. I had some studying for two tests and I'm pretty sure I stunk it up. =( I went over to Les' for about and hour or so and then came back home to study. He is playing on his keyboard. I love hearing him play. =D We still need to get our passport pictures. I can't wait for the Canada trip next summer. I'm still hating school and loving work. I'm hoping they keep me in the back in shipment processing. I like it. I feel productive and it keeps me busy. Call me crazy but I like working when I am in shipment processing. Well that's about all that's new with me. Nothing too exciting. Oh Jenn, do you think Aly would like some dress up clothes for Christmas? Peace Out!
~Lulu~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i got a new high score of... drum roll... 96

but hey if we ever have a piano playoff... i win i win!!!

Anonymous said...

not that i'm bitter or anything haha

Jenn said...

Les, I'm too not sure that I would admit to letting Lulu beat you! We are looking forward to meeting you, hopefully at Easter.

Lulu,
Aly & Ash love to dress up! They are major into Princesses, Ash loves Dora too! I saw a Dora dress up trunk at Toys R Us. About this bra thing, anything that is not majorly padded is good for me, I am sure that since my bra criteria is the opposite of yours I'll get a free bra someday!