THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sick

So I've been sick since Wednesday. I feel like complete crap. I'm pretty pasty white. More so than usual. I went to the doctor and well they don't really know what's wrong with me either. They took my blood, never had blood drawn before. I don't even know my blood type. They checked my white cell count, checked for strep, and mono, and well they got nothing. So it's viral and I have to wait it out. GRRR! I want to be better and NOW!

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Lots of water, lots of rest...

Get well soon SLT!

Jenn said...

I hope you are feeling better baby sis! We love you!

Constance said...

Okay, you're not sick anymore so you need to write something! Even Jessica is more "with it"! Sorry Jess, you know I love you!
Love, Mom