THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend

Well this weekend has been pretty busy. i worked friday and saturday at applebees. I put in my two weeks notice at Applebees on Friday. YAY!!!! Les and I went to church today and then he is doing the lights for the play Annie at DCT. So I went to the meeting with him. I almost got recruited to help with costumes...lol. I haven't seen much of my family lately. Oh yea Les and I looked through pictures at his house of his family and he looks so much like his dad it's scary. They look very much alike. They had some old time photos which were cool to look at. Well that's my busy life. I got school and work in the morning and then school in the evening.
Sexy Little Thing signing off

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.