THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 16, 2007

kids aren't for me

So I had Jacey Beth for the weekend. I have decided that I don't want kids for a while. She wore me out. She was needy and the world had to revolve around her and if i wasn't paying attention to her she made sure it didn't stay that long for while. The kid wore me out. I don't plan on being a mommy for a while i just plan on being auntie. We went to IKEA saturday and go some awesome pillows. I got two green ones and Les got two blue ones. I'm always complaining on how he needs more pillows. The ones i picked up for me i may just bring over to his house and leave them there. we are always over there watching movies. he has a projector screen and surround sound. it's nice. he likes it loud just like dad too...lol. Well i have an algebra test tomorrow and i really don't think i'm going to do well on it. i don't like my teacher and her way of teaching. it just doesn't work for me. i'm in a rut right now. i really don't want to be in school. i'd much rather just be working. Well i hope everyone had a good weekend.
ciao

1 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Motherin' ain't for the faint of heart.~ Mother of Five

:-)
:-\
:-o
:-]
:-8