THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

VS

Well I had my first day at Victoria's Secret yesterday. We had some orientation. I had my first official day today. They put me on the cash register. It went well. I had a few questions. I get to dress up and look all professional like. I got to wear a headset so I felt special and official. When I needed help on the register, I would just talk onto the microphone on the headset and BAM someone came and helped me! =D The hardest part is going to be getting down all the bras and their purposes. I did find two bras that actually fit me....yay!!! So I will probably do some shopping real soon. Our newest bra is really cool. It's two bras in one. It's reversable. There are no seams. The material is way cool. well I'm going to go eat some cookie cake and aggervate Les!

Laura-Lou-Who

5 comments:

Constance said...

Just make sure you don't post any pictures of you modeling that cool, new bra!
Grins,
Mom

The Les N Lou Blog said...

oh i'll make sure i post pictures of me modeling victoria's secret... ha ha....lol

Connie Marie said...

So, you just go around trying on VS unmentionables on your bra-kes? lol

Jessica Leija said...

Do they make any bras in MY size yet? AA (AKA Almost 'A')?

The Les N Lou Blog said...

what size do you wear? we are probably the same size