THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 2, 2008

Walmart

So I got off of work and first I headed to Target. I needed to buy flowers for my bridal portraits tomorrow and didn't see anything I really liked. I went to ghetto Walmart. I parked near lawn and garden and went in that way. So I have my big sunglasses on, I'm texting my Les, I have my Sonic jacket, shirt, and apron, so it looks like I just got off of work or am about to go to work. Not to mention my shirt is purple and my jacket is BRIGHT blue. This lady asks me as I'm walking into Walmart how much something cost. I said "I don't know I don't work here!!" and kept walking. It does say sonic all over my clothes....hello...Some people are retarded. So that's my story for the day.
Peace
and I smell like chicken grease!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah she's just a tard. If she does it again, then she's a RE-tard.

And I think that when you get off work you smell more like hamburger grease than chicken grease personally. But that's just me ;-)

Love ya!

Constance said...

That's STILL a funny story!
Let's face it, you make chicken grease look good!
Love, Mom