THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Canada

Canada was a blast but unfortunately I will not be posting pictures of the wonderful vacation. I was messing with settings the very last day in Canada and hit format thinking it would format my pictures differently on my camera and I was extremely wrong. It formats the disk/card and erases everything on it so I have no pictures from Canada!!! =( I am not a happy camper. I had some awesome shots. I had a picture of Corey water skiing from the bridge. It was an awesome shot. My blueberry picking pictures of Ashely and myself are gone! My sunset pictures of the lake with the moon are gone. My pictures of Les and I at the dump with the bears are gone. My eagle pictures are gone. My fishing pictures are gone. And my pictures of Les water skiing are gone!!! So pretty much sucks to be me right now!!!! I'm pretty ticked off at myself for that. So everyone else SEND ME YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!

5 comments:

Pam Hopkins said...

Laura,
So sorry to hear about your pictures!! I have always been afraid of something like that happening! I just bought a camera and it talked about formatting the memory card but that to be careful because it will delete anything on it... I am glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful time in Canada. I am hoping that one year, my family will be able to join all of you there.
Love,
Aunt Pam

Anonymous said...

You didn't read that little booklet that came with the camera, did you babe?

Well it's ok, neither did I.

The Les N Lou Blog said...

yeah neatless to say i didn't read my book that came with my camera. it is a hard lesson learned. the thing that sucked though is i just clicked on it to see if it said what it did but it just automatically formatted it. grrr...=(

Constance said...

If it's any consolation, that's one thing I'll bet you never do again!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

People should read this.